Manage projects, from an owner's perspective, so they remain on-schedule and within budget
Ushering a successful project to its completion—whether it is a renovation, acquisition, construction, or move project—requires a well-organized repository of project data and workflow practices. ARCHIBUS Project Management gives project team members workflow access to a central storehouse of information that keeps all participants aligned with master planning goals. This helps ensure that projects remain on-schedule and within budget, while providing valuable benchmarking data for future projects.
- Creates a central repository for a “Top-Down” perspective of program and project priorities, actions, and costs
- Facilitates a collaborative process to allow project members to synchronize information at different locations or organizational units
- Provides clear, weighted performance scorecard views of multiple programs and/or projects to identify late or over-budget components at a glance
- Streamlines project oversight via consolidated views displaying milestones, tasks, and status changes to all project members
- Reduces administrative burden by leveraging existing data