Centralize and streamline the processes of defining, allocating, and approving portfolio occupancy costs
Accurately tracking and managing an organization’s occupancy costs is a competitive advantage…and an organizational challenge, without a centralized repository and the right analytical tools. ARCHIBUS Cost Administration provides proactive real estate managers and lease administrators with a Web-based solution that centralizes and streamlines the definition, allocation, and approval of portfolio occupancy costs. It can reduce administrative overhead and improve decisionmaking. The application also features an intuitive Wizard that tracks lifecycle costs at the invoice- or summary-level until final cost allocations are issued, as well as sophisticated filtering for multidimensional cost analysis, and more.
- Complies with current changes to FASB 13, FAS 13 and FAS 13 GAAP requirements
- Improves portfolio occupancy cost management and decision-making with advanced cost analysis/projection capabilities
- Provides visibility to help align occupancy cost structure with organizational mission
- Decreases frequency and expense of errors with streamlined processes that track all portfolio lifecycle costs
- Reduces administrative overhead by eliminating manual processes
- Supports multi-currency and value added tax (VAT) costs